a possible academic future




91 best images about Old books, Old desks, candles on ...Sincerely, I don’t know what to do after that I get the degree; maybe that is my farthest future projection. But I know that I want to continue the studies, so if I must imagine willy-nilly what I will do, I think that yes, I will like a postgraduate connected with my career. I think that a lot of areas I could like, for example the juridical and clinical specialization, but also, I could like to study something associated with the cognitive-behavioral sciences.
I write in a previous blog that I want to work in the scientific investigation, so I know that to get that I must to study a lot. But also, I write I don’t know what to investigate. For that reason, I’m receptive to any fields that I am knowing in the undergraduate.
I think that is a comfortable idea to study inside the country, because here are the people that I know and are part of my life, but study in the abroad must to be a awesome adventure, primarily if I study in a country with a different language. Also, I can learn about how study the people in other countries, and that is something that I ask about sometimes; it will be very different? I don’t know.
So, that is a sort of I could do in a future, academically at least.






Comentarios

Entradas populares