One of the best holidays i've had

Río Biobío: ubicación, mapa y todo lo que pueda ...
Río Biobío



One of my best holidays was in the 2020 summer. I made an awesome trip with my friends, travel around the Chile’s littoral, in the Región de Valparaíso. We visit a lot of places there, and we experimented a lot of adventures and good moments. Also, I converted into an expert of the card game called “carecaca”.
Then that we visited the adjoining zones in the littoral, we come back to Santiago for a moment, and then we travel to the Chile’s south, to Región del Biobío. We know a lot of places, like Los Ángeles, Concepción, Nacimiento and others adjoining places. We camp in someplace nearby to Los Ángeles, and that experience was awesome, specially the nights when you can see all the stars and perceive constellations in the dark sky. Furthermore, we were in Nacimiento just in time to see El Festival de Nacimiento, where was a lot of music bands and activities.

I think that it must be one of my best holidays.

Se acerca La Noche de las Estrellas | UNAM Global

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares