A job that I like



The job that I want in some future is connected with my career. I want to work in the scientific investigation, I don´t know about what I want to investigate, but I really know that is what I will love to do. I think that I like it because I like to study, and for works in that you need to study a lot. Also, I think that in the investigation I can add my sand’s grain to the society. So, the investigation is a job where you can study and service to the society, and I think did the both things must to be awesome.
I think that if you want to devote to the scientific investigation, you will need to study a lot, and probably is a hard way because the social, academic, economic and political reasons could play against you. Even so, that is what I want to do, and I think that, sadly, works in something that you like is a privilege, but do this job must to be something awesome and very satisfactory.
And, regarding the video, I think that this type of job difficulty can be replaced for a machine, cause this job, I think, need intellect, creativity and curiosity; features that are only of humans.


Laboratorio de Psicología y Cámara de Gesell
Cámara de Gesell

Comentarios

Entradas populares