About this quarantine


The quarantine is a complicated theme, and it’s undoubtedly that it changes social behaviors. I live in Santiago, so I am in quarantine zone. But, personally, it doesn’t affect so much in my daily life. I am not uncomfortable or irritated. I have not problem with stay in home. But I hate to come out, for example, when I must to go to the market; I begin to worry about the danger things that can cause a covid-19 infect. So, I am very careful in that cases and I become stressed. But I reiterate that stay in home is not problematic for me. And, in the same way, probably I don’t have problem with it because I am accustomed to stay and do activities in home. So, I didn’t rediscover nothing; I continues with the same activities (or almost the same activities) that I did before the quarantine.
One thing that is a problem and I miss, is the people that I can’t see. I miss them and I think that when come the moment that we meet us and it will be safe, meet with they will be one of the first that I going to do.
I don’t know how the pandemic will evolve. I think that the massive events can’t be realized for a long time, but meet with some people and drink a coffee going to be safe in some months. Unless, of course, a vaccine will be created.

Comentarios

  1. I also miss being able to go out and meet people with no preocupations. Meanwhile, we can see funny pictures of dogs and cats to comfort us. It always works

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares